- This event has passed.
October 29 @ 3:00 pm - 8:00 pm
The Club needs your cooperation as we reopen so we can stay open
Please read the below rules and heed them because we’re all in this together!
- Patrons must have a current Home Association card to access the Club area.
- Complimentary temperature checks will be provided at the door for your safety. Patrons must wear a protective mask while walking inside the Post Building and Club areas. Standing at the bar is not permitted. You can take your mask off once seated.
- A meal must be purchased in order to purchase alcoholic beverages.
- Liquor, mixed drinks, and wine can be purchased with your meal however, only bottled beer will be sold initially; no draft beer mugs/pitchers.
- Patrons are not allowed to bring their own alcoholic beverages into the Building or Club area.
- Patrons are not allowed to bring in outside food nor can food be delivered to patrons via an outside vendor.
A combination of employees and volunteers will take care of you when you’re in the Club. If you wish to volunteer to help this effort, please contact or leave a message for Brad at (717) 334-4513.
See You at the Club!